Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist
The Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist will support initiatives of various Nonin Medical internal business groups through a wide range of external and internal communication projects including sales communication, collateral, promotions, advertising, online marketing and direct mail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee traffic management including creative print, web, advertising and press opportunities.
- Assist Director of Corporate Communications in the planning and execution of overall communications strategy.
- Manage implementation and distribution of communication tools to external audiences including news flashes, promos, and sales playbook.
- Act as liaison and point person with Sales and Marketing management for projects and promotions.
- Assist with a variety of Corporate Communications projects including creation of PowerPoint presentations, light copywriting and program/product promotions.
- Act as key US Sales liaison for specific distributor and direct sales requests including images, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Maintain dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts.
- Maintain inventory of U.S. marketing collateral.
- Actively work with Project/Product Mangers to determine cost estimates and timing for communication projects.
- Assigned tradeshow project support and activities.
- Act as Corporate Communications representative for GPO sales programs.
- Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to impact communication tactics.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Education & Experience: 5-7+ years of relevant marketing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other relevant discipline.
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of marketing communication practices.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines.
- Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
- High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize.
- Works well independently and in team settings.
- Success Metrics: Effectively executes marketing communications plan to increase sales.
- Prior experience in medical device or healthcare.
- Graphic design experience strongly preferred including experience with InDesign and Photoshop.
Qualified candidates can mail, e-mail, or fax resume and salary requirements to:
Nonin Medical, Inc.
Attention: HR Department
13700 1st Avenue North
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441-5443
|©2009 Nonin Medical, Inc. All rights reserved |