Using a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test medical devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Nonin Quality System.
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Familiarity with personal computers.
- Soldering experience strongly desired.
Qualified candidates can mail, e-mail, or fax resume and salary requirements to:
Nonin Medical, Inc.
Attention: HR Department
13700 1st Avenue North
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441-5443
|©2009 Nonin Medical, Inc. All rights reserved |