Product Development CAD Drafter Internship
Nonin Medical, Inc. is a rapidly growing international medical device manufacturer that has been designing and distributing high quality medical monitoring devices since 1986. Headquartered in Plymouth, MN, we offer a rewarding work environment with global opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere.
Working with Nonin engineers, provide technical drafting support for product prototype, design and modeling using AutoCAD and Pro/ENGINEER.
Position Type: 3-month Internship
Please Note: No housing, transporting or relocation allowance is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Generate prints for submission to Configuration Management, supporting revision control of product components during design and development.
- Education & Experience:
- Second-year student in AutoCAD design/drafting from a 2-year technical college.
- Coursework in AutoCAD.
- Coursework in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 or Creo Parametrics or SolidWorks.
- Proficient with Microsoft products: Word, Excel.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to read and interpret sketches.
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 experience is a plus
- Medical industry experience is a plus
- Understanding of Quality Assurance processes is a plus
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hrs/day.
Qualified candidates can mail, e-mail, or fax resume and salary requirements to:
Nonin Medical, Inc.
Attention: HR Department
13700 1st Avenue North
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441-5443
|©2009 Nonin Medical, Inc. All rights reserved |