Nonin Medical, Inc. is a rapidly growing international medical device manufacturer that has been designing and distributing high quality medical monitoring devices since 1986. Headquartered in Plymouth, MN, we offer a rewarding work environment with global opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere. We are currently searching for a part time temporary associate technician to join our Technical Service Team.
Part-Time Temporary (15-20 hours per week) 6 month position.
Perform a variety of technical duties that are highly skilled and/or complex with supervision. Responsible for technical assistance, investigation, evaluation, and/or repair on customer and company owned equipment. Follows documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform functional testing of PCB assemblies and final assemblies according to test procedures.
- Analyze and troubleshoot basic to complex failures on all production assemblies (both analog and digital electronics).
- Remove and install electronic components on PCB assemblies including both thru-hole and surface mount technology.
- Make technical suggestions regarding modifications to documentation, product performance, failure analysis, and complaint reporting.
- Assist with decontamination and documentation of returned equipment for repair.
- Required Education & Experience:
- Must have completed basic electronics courses
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in basic electronics and basic electronic test equipment and troubleshooting (both analog and digital).
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and ability in basic soldering
- Ability to comprehend oral and written instructions and complete all required documentation.
- Perform work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and efficient management of time and resources.
- Basic MS office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours/day.
Qualified candidates can mail, e-mail, or fax resume and salary requirements to:
Nonin Medical, Inc.
Attention: HR Department
13700 1st Avenue North
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441-5443
|©2009 Nonin Medical, Inc. All rights reserved |