Model 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
Portable Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
Nonin Medical's Model 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case. The stylish, compact 7500's simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum or 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all Nonin portable oximeters, the 7500 provides a wide variety of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
- ProvenPureSAT® pulse oximetry technology
- ConvenientLightweight & compact
- Easy to UseBright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- DurableRugged design
- PowerfulOver 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- VersatileMonitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- FlexibleUse as a stand alone device or interface with other equipment
The 7500 provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings.
- Pulse Strength Bar GraphColor coded bar graph assists in assessing the patient's status. An audible tone sounds with each pulse. The pitch changes with the patient's saturation level.
- Pulse Quality IndicatorDetects patient movement or signal quality changes that may require sensor site stabilization.
- Sensor Fault IndicatorIndicates when a sensor has become disconnected, misaligned, failed, or is incompatible with the monitor.
A quick and complete assessment of your patient's oximetry readings is made easier with the combination of information supplied by the Pulse Strength Bar Graph, variable pitch pulse/saturation tones and Pulse Quality Indicator.
Flexible & Versatile Alarm Settings:
- Patient Security ModeLocks alarm limits, volume and time/date settings, prevents unintentional changes and provides automatic recall of locked limits.
- Recall FunctionReinstatement of user's last customized alarm settings.
- User-Defined DefaultsAllows user to adjust the alarm limit and volume default settings to their specific requirements.
Choose Your Options:
- SensorsUse with Nonin's complete line of comfortable and reliable PureLight® sensors
- Patient CablesOptional use of right angle connector or sensor extension cables
- Rolling StandThe standard or deluxe 5-point stand increases portability
- Carrying CaseConvenient for transport and storage
- Pole Mount SystemProvides secure monitor placement
- Data Management Software7500 or 7500FO are compatible with nVISION® data software
- Output OptionsnVISION Data Management Software for oximetry screening