Model 7500FO Fiber Optic Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
Innovative Fiber Optic Tabletop Pulse Oximeter for MR Environments
Nonin Medical's 7500FO (fiber optic) tabletop pulse oximeter was specifically developed for use in fixed-site or mobile MR facilities for monitoring infant, pediatric and adult patients. With simple toe or finger wrap sensor application, the 7500FO's compact design, simple functionality, minimum 30-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge and minimum 70 hours of memory makes it well suited for MR applications.
- MRI CompatibilityRated 3.0 tesla
- ProvenPureSAT® pulse oximetry technology
- ConvenientLightweight & compact
- Easy to UseBright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- DurableRugged design
- PowerfulOver 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- VersatileMonitors pediatric to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- FlexibleUse as a stand-alone device or interface with other equipment
The 7500FO provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings.
- Pulse Strength Bar GraphColor coded bar graph assists in assessing the patient's status. An audible tone sounds with each pulse. The pitch changes with the patient's saturation level.
- Pulse Quality IndicatorDetects patient movement or signal quality changes that may require sensor site stabilization.
- Sensor Fault IndicatorIndicates when a sensor has become disconnected, misaligned, failed, or is incompatible with the monitor.
A quick and complete assessment of your patient's oximetry readings is made easier with the combination of information supplied by the Pulse Strength Bar Graph, variable pitch pulse/saturation tones and Pulse Quality Indicator.
Choose Your Options:
- Fiber Optic SensorsPureLight® Adult/Pediatric fiber optic sensor with 20'or 30' sensor cable
PureLight® Infant/Pediatric fiber optic sensor with 20' or 30' sensor cable
- Carrying CaseConvenient for transport and storage
- Pole Mount SystemProvides secure monitor placement
- Data Management SoftwareCompatible with nVISION® data software
- Output OptionsnVISION Data Management Software for pulse oximetry screening