Introducing Nonin 3230 Bluetooth® Smart Pulse Oximeter
Spot-on Accuracy, Connectivity, Usability for information you can act on
Nonin Medical invented the first Bluetooth pulse oximeter with the 9560. We now introduce the 3230. Nonin’s Model 3230 is the first finger pulse oximeter with Bluetooth Smart wireless technology, which provides a simplified pairing for vital information exchange over a secure wireless connection. Nonin Medical’s high-performing OEM pulse oximeters provide the solution for your SpO2 and pulse rate spot-checking monitoring needs. With Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology, Nonin’s clinically proven accuracy provides peace of mind in knowing you are getting precise readings. Only Nonin has SmartPoint™ capture and send and CorrectCheck™ technologies to provide advanced information you can act on.
- Features algorithms specifically for patients with challenging conditions such as low perfusion, dark skin tones and motion
- Quickly provides clinically proven accurate SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to low perfusion, and dark to light skin tones
- Large, patient facing screen
- Simple, easy to understand information
- Added content in the datastream to help support the patient
- Proprietary CorrectCheck™ technology advises the patient when the finger is not placed properly in the device
- Easily integrates into most telemedicine hubs via Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Easy-to-read large display for patient use
- High quality product with proven durability for any environment
- Long battery life – Model 3230 oximeter allows for up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- Meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
Potential OEM customers and technology partners:
For business development or integration support contact a Nonin OEM representative today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickly evaluate how our products will work for you!
Nonin offers OEM product evaluation kits to help you evaluate how our OEM solutions
will work for you. Each development kit includes the OEM medical device, demonstration
software, technical documentation and any additional interface components required
to operate the OEM device with your PC. Contact us at
email@example.com for more information.
For more information about other Nonin OEM products, please visit nonin.com/oem.