The WristOx2™, Model 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies—providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
- Continua™ Certified The WristOx2™, Model 3150 is certified compliant to the Continua Version One Design Guidelines. The 3150 OEM development kit is available from Nonin OEM Sales at, email@example.com
- Bluetooth® 2.0 Wireless Technology Created with Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. Extremely versatile, it easily connects to communication devices (i.e. cell phones, PDAs, PCs, etc.).
- Enhanced Memory and Selectable Storage Rates The WristOx2™, Model 3150 boasts 270 hours of patient recording with high resolution one second storage rate (1080 hours with four second storage rate). Non-volatile memory provides an easy way to record patient readings for later data analysis and reporting.
- SmartPoint™ Technology SmartPoint technology eliminates the guesswork of determining quality measurements for data analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient's SpO2.
- Extended Range The WristOx2™, Model 3150 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Warranty The WristOx2™, Model 3150 features an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Power Saver™ Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit.
- Proven PureSAT® Pulse Oximetry Technology Fast and accurate response for capturing events in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
- Patient Proof Unmatched durability for the home care and ambulatory environments, we've made the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is rugged to take a beating day after day. With automatic turn on upon finger insertion, the 3150 is convenient and easy to use.
- PureLight® Sensors
For accuracy and clinically validated performance, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is designed to use Nonin PureLight sensors only. Nonin PureLight sensors eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. A new line of sensors designed for exclusive use with the WristOx2 Model 3150 are the 8000AA-WO2 (clip), 8000S-WO2 (soft ), and the 8000J-WO2 (flex) sensors. Additional Nonin sensors may be used with the Model 3150 through use of the 3150I cable adapter.
To learn more about the availability of the WristOx2™, Model 3150, contact Nonin Medical at, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3150 Specifications - old
- 3150 Brochure - old
- 3100CC - WristOxCC - WristOx2 carrying case
- 3150SC - PC USB Interface Cable - WristOx2
- nVISION - Data Management Software
- 8000AA-WO2 - Adult WristOx2 Clip Sensor
- 8000J-WO2 - Adult WristOx2 Flexible Sensor
- 8000JFW - FlexiWrap - Adult 8000JFW, package of 25
- 8000SL-WO2 - Large WristOx2 Soft Sensor
- 8000SM-WO2 - Medium WristOx2 Soft Sensor
- 8000SS-WO2 - Small WristOx2 Soft Sensor
- 3150WB - Wristbands available in 6", 8", 10" and 13" lengths
- 3150I - Adapter cable for Nonin 9-pin PureLight® sensors
- 3150WI - Adapter cable for Nonin WristOx2 sensors