The WristOx2®, Model 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies—providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The WristOx2®, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
- Continua® Certified The WristOx2®, Model 3150 is certified compliant to the Continua Version One Design Guidelines. The 3150 OEM development kit is available from Nonin OEM Sales at: email@example.com
- Bluetooth® 2.0 Wireless Technology Created with Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. Extremely versatile, it easily connects to communication devices (i.e. cell phones, PDAs, PCs, etc.).
- Enhanced Memory and Selectable Storage Rates The WristOx2®, Model 3150 boasts 270 hours of patient recording with high resolution one second storage rate (1080 hours with four second storage rate). Non-volatile memory provides an easy way to record patient readings for later data analysis and reporting.
- SmartPoint™ Technology SmartPoint technology eliminates the guesswork of determining quality measurements for data analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient's SpO2.
- Extended Range The WristOx2®, Model 3150 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Warranty The WristOx2®, Model 3150 features an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Power Saver™ Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit.
- Proven PureSAT® Pulse Oximetry Technology Fast and accurate response for capturing events in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
- Patient Proof Unmatched durability for the home care and ambulatory environments, we've made the WristOx2®, Model 3150 is rugged to take a beating day after day. With automatic turn on upon finger insertion, the 3150 is convenient and easy to use.
- PureLight® Sensors
For accuracy and clinically validated performance, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 is designed to use Nonin PureLight sensors only. Nonin PureLight sensors eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. A new line of sensors designed for exclusive use with the WristOx2 Model 3150 are the 8000AA-WO2 (clip), 8000SS-WO2, 8000SM-WO2, 8000SL-WO2, and the 8000J-WO2 (flex) sensors. Additional Nonin sensors may be used with the Model 3150 through use of the 3150I cable adapter.
- Environmentally SafeMeets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
Potential OEM customers and technology partners:
Contact a Nonin OEM representative today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickly evaluate how our products will work for you!
Nonin offers OEM product evaluation kits to help you evaluate how our OEM solutions
will work for you. Each development kit includes the OEM medical device, demonstration
software, technical documentation and any additional interface components required
to operate the OEM device with your PC. Try our development kit to quickly and easily see
how Nonin’s OEM solutions can meet your monitoring needs. Contact us at
email@example.com for more information.
For more information about other Nonin OEM products, please visit nonin.com/oem.