Professional Military Tested and Certified
The Onyx® II 9550 fingertip pulse oximeter provides fast, clinically proven Sp02 and pulse rate readings in the widest range of patients and settings for accuracy you can act on. The Onyx II 9550 is reliable and durable in the most demanding environments and has US Army and U.S. Military Airworthiness Certifications for use in helicopters. Contact your Nonin representative for more information.
- SimpleAutomatically turns on and off for fast, easy spot-checks
- Proven AccuracyClinically proven accuracy in the widest range of patients and settings, including patients with dark skin color and low perfusion
- EfficientAllows for 2500 spot-checks or 21 hours of continuous use
- Large Bright LED Display SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, day or night
- Wide Range of Finger SizesAccommodates a wide range of finger thicknesses, from 0.3 - 1.0 inch (8 mm to 26 mm)
- Durable and ReliableThe Onyx II 9550 has the US Army and US Air Force aeromedical certification for use in helicopters