The World's Leading Wireless Finger Pulse Oximeter
Oximetry Unplugged™ – Revolutionizing Disease Management
With the increased need for remote disease management, there is an opportunity to provide oximetry monitoring solutions to simplify the exchange of secure information. The integration of interoperable, Bluetooth® wireless technology in health monitoring devices allows patients, along with their clinicians, to monitor vital signs as they go about their daily lives. The Nonin Onyx II, Model 9560 is the most commonly used pulse oximeter in ehealth applications around the world.
Breakthrough devices such as the Onyx II, Model 9560 allows patients and care providers to remotely monitor patients with chronic diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) or Asthma. Wireless oximetry gives patients a new level of freedom and control. Nonin provides the accuracy needed to monitor disease.
- Continua CertifiedThe OnyxII is certified compliant to the Continua™ Version One Design Guidelines. 9560 development kit available from Nonin OEM Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bluetooth 2.0 TechnologyCreated with Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology, the Onyx II, Model 9560 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. More importantly, the Onyx II, Model 9560 is designed to meet the requirements of the emerging open standards such as the Bluetooth Health Device Profile (HDP), IEEE11073 and Continua.
- Store & Forward MemoryEnsures ultimate versatility by allowing patients to take readings outside of the home and transmit the time-stamped data once they return. The Onyx II, Model 9560's memory storage provides up to a minimum of 20 single point measurements.
- AccuracyOnly wireless finger pulse oximeter with the accuracy and claim for monitoring patients with COPD. While many SpO2 devices claim "FDA Approval", few can make claims as a true FDA cleared medical device.
- SmartPoint™ TechnologySmartPoint Technology eliminates the guesswork of determining which oximetry values to use for analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient's SpO2 and pulse rate. The Onyx II, Model 9560 sends the SmartPoint spot-check data within 30 seconds from turn-on.
- Extended RangeThe Onyx II, Model 9560 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Patient ProofUnmatched durability for the home care environment, we've made the Onyx II, Model 9560 rugged to take a beating day after day. The most widely used fingertip oximeter comes with no wires or cables to hassle with, an automatic turn on/turn off, and as convenient and easy-to-use as possible.
- Power Saver™Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the Onyx II, Model 9560 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit. This unique feature allows for approximately 600 spot checks on 2 AAA batteries.
- Environmentally SafeMeets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
To learn more about the Onyx II, Model 9560, contact Nonin Medical at
Potential OEM customers and technology partners:
Contact a Nonin OEM representative today: email@example.com
Quickly evaluate how our products will work for you!
Nonin offers OEM product evaluation kits to help you evaluate how our OEM solutions
will work for you. Each development kit includes the OEM medical device, demonstration
software, technical documentation and any additional interface components required
to operate the OEM device with your PC. Try our development kit to quickly and easily see
how Nonin’s OEM solutions can meet your monitoring needs. Contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information about other Nonin OEM products, please visit nonin.com/oem.
This device is not made with natural rubber latex