The WristOx2™, Model 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
The WristOx2™, Model 3150 provides highly accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings in the widest range of patients and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2™is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies. It is simple and easy to use, and data can be downloaded via a USB cable or wirelessly with Bluetooth technology, providing patients with increased independence during continous monitoring applications. Also available in OEM configuration.
- Advanced Reporting Capabilities
The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
- Easy to Use Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery 48 hours of battery life (non-Bluetooth), 24 hours with continuous Bluetooth using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Enhanced Memory 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data Transfer Transfer data securely to nVISION® data management software via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection
- New Sensor Line The new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2™, Model 3150
- Software Support Advanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and Support Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty