Nonin Medical offers unmatched technical service and support beyond the initial point of sale. Nonin Technical Services is here to help you with warranty and non-warranty repairs, product troubleshooting, replacement parts, software downloads, manuals/Instructions, drivers, product registration, cleaning recommendations, and discontinued product information.
Nonin Medical maintains the highest quality standards. All repairs are performed by qualified technicians using only factory authorized parts. Devices are restored to their fully functioning, original manufacturing specifications.
- Warranty repairs are performed at no charge
- Non-warranty repairs are performed at a flat rate that includes parts, labor and return shipping
- Nonin also will perform any applicable device updates at no charge
- Typical turnaround time for finger pulse oximeter repairs is 1-2 days plus shipping; please allow 2-4 days plus shipping for all other models
Follow These Steps to Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) for Product Repair
If you need a Nonin product repaired, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Please complete the troubleshooting procedures for your device. If you have already completed the troubleshooting procedure and your problem still exists, continue to Step 2.
- Step 2: Please complete this Request for Repair Quote e-form. Nonin will then provide you, within two business days, an emailed estimate for repair.
- Step 3: If you choose to go ahead with the repair based on the Nonin estimate provided, Technical Service will provide a link to our Repair Payment Authorization e-form. Please complete and submit this form to request a Return Authorization Number. Within two business days, Nonin will contact you with a Return Authorization Number.