RespSense™ VET Portable Capnography Monitor
The RespSense™ VET monitor features MedAir™ capnography technology that measures and displays end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO), fractional inspired CO2 (FiCO2) and respiration rate of intubated animals. The convenient WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display is user-friendly where all settings and adjustments can be made.
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel display
- MedAir™ EtCO2 technology
- Waveform and numerical display of EtCO2 data
- For use on small to large animals
- Gas output connects to anesthesia scavenger system
- 1.5 hours of EtCO2 trending history on screen
- Quiet pump
Lithium ion battery efficiently operates for approximately 12 hours.