Data Software for Regional Oximetry Monitoring
eVISION® regional oximetry data management software is an easy-to-use program that provides comprehensive cerebral oximetry reporting according to the Society of Thoracic Surgery (STS) National Adult Cardiac Surgery Database--making the software ideal for reducing workload, saving time and enhancing patient data administration.
- ConsistentData formatted according to the STS Adult Cardiac Surgery Database Standards
- Wireless ConvenienceBluetooth wireless connectivity allows the system to be accessed with a 100 meter radius
- ElectronicFiles stored in digital format for easy integration into Electronic Medical Records
- SecureFiles identified confidentially and accessed on a secure host computer
- Comprehensive graphics track the patient's condition at key points throughout the monitoring period.
- "Area Under the Curve" reporting helps anticipate patient condition following surgery.
- Measurement algorithms track quantity of hemoglobin in the tissue and oxygen saturation for a more complete scenario of oxygen available for healthy metabolism
- PC compatible
- Windows 2000, NT 4.0, XP, VISTA
- One serial communications port
- 16MB memory
- 10MB free space on hard drive