Xpod® Low Power External SpO2 — It is in the Cable
Nonin Medical’s Low Power Xpod® is a highly accurate, easy-to-integrate external pulse oximetry solution for new or existing medical products. With convenient plug-and-play adaptability, the compact Low Power Xpod is an ideal pulse oximetry add-on that doesn’t require space in your monitor housing. For superior performance in challenging patient applications, Nonin’s PureSAT® signal processing and PureLight® sensor technologies combine for a highly responsive and accurate SpO2 monitoring system.
- Superior PerformanceClinically validated for use in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion
- Low Power DrawLess than 35mW@3.3V - ideal for small portable products
- Proven PureSAT® Artifact-Free Pulse Oximetry TechnologyAlgorithms separate the most reliable signal from artifact and weak signals for highly accurate readings in real time
- PPG Digital OutputFor physiologic timing applications, the PPG output can be used for a variety of applications including measuring the time the pulse wave takes to travel between two arterial sites, such as from the heart to the finger
- Environmentally SafeMeets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
- Compatible with all Nonin PureLight® SensorsNonin PureLight® sensor technology provides superior performance with consistent accuracy for all challenging patient applications including neonates, dark skin and low perfusion. To find out more about Nonin’s PureLight Sensor technology click here.
Potential OEM customers and technology partners:
Contact a Nonin OEM representative today: email@example.com
Quickly evaluate how our products will work for you!
Nonin offers OEM product evaluation kits to help you evaluate how our OEM solutions
will work for you. Each development kit includes the OEM medical device, demonstration
software, technical documentation and any additional interface components required
to operate the OEM device with your PC. Try one of our development kits to quickly and easily see
how Nonin’s OEM solutions can meet your monitoring needs. Contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information about other Nonin OEM products, please visit nonin.com/oem.