Pulse Oximeter Sensors
Pulse Oximetry Data Management Software
Patient Pulse Oximeters
Performance matters for results, reputation and revenues.
See the Nonin performance difference.
When it comes to home respiratory monitoring, accurate pulse oximeter and capnograph readings are crucial for patient safety and outcomes, not to mention your reputation and top-to-bottom line.
But did you know? Not all oximetry and capnography solutions are the same:
- Cheap options may not contain signal processing that is refined enough to provide performance when you need it most – with patients who experience critical SpO2 desaturations ( Learn About the Nonin PureSAT Pulse Oximetry Technology Difference ).
- Cheap options tend to break and malfunction more often, creating unnecessary downtime and cost to you as you search for a replacement unit, and additional time if you need to repeat a test.
- Cheap options are sometimes constructed with hazardous materials – such as lead, latex and BPA and DEHP chemicals – that may put patients at risk.
- Cheap options may not catch the full depth and duration of each desaturation event. This can deprive patients of a much-needed therapy, and you may miss the opportunity to help qualify a patient for oxygen or CPAP.
- Cheap options that malfunction can frustrate your customers, increasing your customer-service time and adversely affecting your referral base. Physicians won’t refer their patients for a non-reputable, non-medical product off the internet; why should you?
Bottom line: The high “cost” of cheap options is one reason why discerning DMEs turn to U.S. manufacturer Nonin Medical for their pulse oximetry and capnography solutions.
Nonin Medical offers one of the most reliable, cost-effective, complete lines of noninvasive medical monitoring solutions available for home respiratory monitoring:
- Proven pulse oximetry accuracy in the most challenging patients and conditions, backed by a three-year warranty
- Wrist-worn wireless oximeter for daily activity monitoring and overnight studies
- Tabletop and handheld pulse oximeters for spot checking or continuous monitoring
- Comfortable, reliable, latex-free sensors in reusable and disposable varieties for neonates to adults
- Capnography systems that deliver consistent and accurate readings