Accuracy and Connectivity Paired with Proven Performance for Challenging Patient Conditions
Making the right decision for patients with respiratory conditions such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is often dependent on getting an accurate oxygen saturation (SpO2) reading. The NoninConnect™ Elite Model 3240 finger pulse oximeter can enable clinicians to remotely (up to 10m/32ft) view their patient's SpO2 in real-time. Patients can send and save their SpO2 history via an Apple® device, which can aid in proactively identifying issues for early intervention and avoiding re-hospitalization.
NOTE: In order to purchase in the U.S. a patient prescription from a doctor is required.
The Nonin Medical Advantage
- Enables clinicians to remotely (up to 10m/32ft) view their patients' SpO2 in real-time
- Enables patients and clinicians to save their SpO2 history (via email) using a compatible Apple smart phone or tablet
- The NoninConnect app allows patients to share spot check readings with Apple's Health app
- Can aid in proactively identifying issues for early intervention and avoiding rehospitalization
- Provides simplified pairing for vital information exchange over a secure wireless connection
- Provides SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to poor perfusion and dark to light skin tones
- Long battery life - up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- Protects against dropping and water spills and allows for thousands of uses
- 2-year warranty
- RoHS and REACH compliant and environmentally friendly with no lead or hazardous materials
Download the Free App
Download the NoninConnect app free from the Apple iTunes Store (here) to track and save SpO2 readings via email.
NoninConnect Elite 3240 Compatibility
- Apple devices compatible with NoninConnect: iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3 and newer, all iPad Air and iPad Minis, iPod Touch 5th edition and newer. Compatible with iOS 8.1 and newer.
- NoninConnect Elite 3240 is not compatible with Windows or Android devices or Apple iPad 2 devices that use Bluetooth Classic