The World's First Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Oximetry Unplugged™ – Revolutionizing Disease Management
With the increased need for remote disease management, there is an opportunity to provide oximetry monitoring solutions to simplify the exchange of secure information. The integration of interoperable, Bluetooth® wireless technology in health monitoring devices will allow patients, along with their clinicians, to monitor vital signs as they go about their daily lives.
Breakthrough devices such as the Onyx II, Model 9560 will enable clinicians to remotely monitor patients with chronic diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) or Asthma. Wireless oximetry gives patients a new level of freedom and control.
- Continua CertifiedThe OnyxII is Continua ready and is certified compliant to the Continua™ Version One Design Guidelines. 9560 development kit available from Nonin OEM Sales at email@example.com
- Bluetooth 2.0 TechnologyCreated with Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology, the Onyx II, Model 9560 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. Extremely versatile, it easily connects to communication devices (cell phones, PDAs,PCs, etc.). More importantly, the Onyx II, Model 9560 is designed to meet the requirements of the emerging open standards such as the Bluetooth Health Device Profile (HDP), IEEE11073 and Continua.
- Store & Forward MemoryEnsures ultimate versatility by allowing patients to take readings outside of the home and transmit the time-stamped data once they return. The Onyx II, Model 9560's memory storage provides up to a minimum of 20 single point measurements.
- SmartPoint™ TechnologySmartPoint Technology eliminates the guesswork of determining which oximetry values to use for analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient's SpO2 and pulse rate. The Onyx II, Model 9560 sends the SmartPoint spot-check data within 30 seconds from turn-on.
- Extended RangeThe Onyx II, Model 9560 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Patient ProofUnmatched durability for the home care environment, we've made the Onyx II, Model 9560 rugged to take a beating day after day. The most widely used fingertip oximeter comes with no wires or cables to hassle with, an automatic turn on/turn off, and as convenient and easy-to-use as possible.
- Power Saver™Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the Onyx II, Model 9560 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit. This unique feature allows for approximately 600 spot checks on 2 AAA batteries.
To learn more about the availability of the Onyx II, Model 9560, contact Nonin Medical at,