As we wrap up 2022, we wanted to say thank you for your partnership and continued support over the past year. It truly was an incredible year, and as we transition into the New Year, we wanted to share some of our most popular content from the past year as a look back on some of Nonin’s most memorable moments.
1. Nonin Names John M. Hastings as New Chief Executive Officer
We welcomed healthcare industry veteran, John M. Hastings as our new CEO. John brings global leadership and a demonstrated ability and passion to develop and advance effective business strategies by leveraging our innovative technology and noninvasive medical solutions.
2. Nonin Returns to Tradeshows Following COVID-19 Pandemic
Nonin returned to industry tradeshows. Partnering with some of our key business partners, our team attended medical device and healthcare industry events such as MEDICA, EMS World, AAP, and so much more. We look forward to this continued partnership in 2023 and are excited to share more of our noninvasive patient monitoring innovations in the coming year. Follow us on social media to stay up to date on our upcoming tradeshows and events!
3. Nonin Devices Improving Lives in Tanzania Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Our most recent case study comes from Arusha Lutheran Medical Center (ALMC) in Tanzania, and as the Director of the neonatal intensive care unit, Dr. Stephen Swanson continues to work toward improving outcomes both at ALMC and nationally for Tanzania. He attributes this success to many factors, including education and training of nurses along with the ability to monitor his patients with Nonin’s tabletop and fingertip pulse oximeters. “I can’t overstate how much Nonin’s technology has helped us.”
4. Nonin Medical Announces New Board of Directors
Nonin Medical announced the appointment of five new members to the company’s board of directors. These new directors bring a diverse and unique set of experiences, along with a passion for growth and innovation in the medical device and healthcare sectors. Together, they will provide Nonin with strategic guidance and support the company’s continued growth. The new board members are:
- Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Founder and CEO of Biotricity
- Larry Betterley, President and CEO of Lexington Advisors, LLC
- Angela Dillow, Strategic Consultant and Board Director at Regions Hospital
- Laura Gillund, Corporate Board Director and Global Human Resources Executive
- Robert Rajalingam, President, U.S. Medical Products & Distribution, Cardinal Health