The WristOx2® Model 3150 pulse oximeter is the ideal choice for chronic disease assessment and management in an ambulatory setting. Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2 Model 3150 delivers actionable readings in a wide range of patient populations and settings. Tested in motion, it excels in stress activity applications such as the 6 Minute Walk Test (6MWT), biking or other physical testing. Ideal for long- and short-term monitoring—the WristOx2 Model 3150 provides versatility and reliability to meet the needs of patients.
Maximum Versatility for Unmatched Value
Clinicians have come to expect industry-leading accuracy from Nonin, and the WristOx2 Model 3150 delivers. From in-hospital pulmonary rehab testing to at-home overnight oximetry studies, the WristOx2 Model 3150 delivers fast, accurate oxygen saturations and pulse rate readings in conditions such as low perfusion and motion.1 For added reliability, this compact wrist-worn pulse oximeter features advanced performance benefits such as enhanced memory storage and highly efficient power use. Providing up to 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory, data is secure even if device power is lost. The WristOx2 Model 3150 boasts variable sampling rate options of one, two and four seconds—ensuring appropriate sensitivity to capture rapid changes in oxygen saturation. It also operates up to 48 hours on two AAA batteries.
Simple Operation Saves Time to Deliver Reliable Results the First Time
To ensure reliable data collection on the first try, simple operation with minimal set up makes monitoring easy for both patients and clinicians. With automatic ON/ OFF functionality, patients simply attach it to their wrist, put their finger in the sensor and the oximeter will begin reading. For further time savings, the WristOx2 Model 3150’s multiple connectivity options (Bluetooth® and USB) make downloading patient data fast and easy. Additionally, when combined with nVISION® data management software, 6MWT report documentation is completed quickly and accurately for improved clinical productivity.
Increased Patient Independence for Accurate Data Collection
Ideal for a wide range of patient types, the compact WristOx2 Model 3150 features a hands-free, non-intrusive ergonomic design that wears like a wristwatch to ensure reliable data collection during activity monitoring. For added patient independence, a short cable running between finger sensor and wrist display eliminates the inconvenience of lengthy cables and having to hold a device.
Memory Volume Indicator (MVI) Mode Provides Verification of Recorded Data for Oxygen Qualification Studies
The WristOx2 Model 3150 with MVI mode provides a graphic display of the amount of recorded data in hours and minutes. MVI mode provides assurance that sufficient data has been recorded, preventing unnecessary trips for repeat recordings, reducing costs, and improving overall efficiencies.
A High-Performing Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter Providing Actionable Readings and Long-Lasting Value
The WristOx2 Model 3150 delivers actionable readings and convenience in a wide range of patient populations and conditions making it a dependable choice for ambulatory monitoring.
- Reliable: Features Nonin PureSAT Pulse Oximetry Technology
- Durable: Rugged construction backed by a 3-year product warranty
- Compact Size: Small size wears like a watch with large display screen and enhanced sensor connector design
- Easy to Use: Minimal training required with simple operation – simply place finger in the sensor
- Long Battery Life: Operates up to 44 hours on two AAA batteries
- Enhanced Memory: 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Simple Data Verification: Memory Volume Indicator (MVI) Mode provides verification of recorded data during oxygen qualification studies
- Flexible Connectivity Options: Connect to other devices or computers using either USB download or Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Works with nVision® Data Management Software: Designed for two-way communication to program the device or download data
- WristOx Sensor Line: The WristOx sensors are exclusively designed for use with the WristOx2 Model 3150
- Made in the U.S.A: Assembled and technical support in the U.S.A.
For more than 30 years, Nonin Medical has designed and manufactured noninvasive patient monitoring devices for healthcare professionals and individual users. Nonin pulse oximeters, regional oximeters, and sensors, and software deliver dependable performance day after day, even in challenging environments. Our exclusive technologies are clinically proven to deliver consistent measurements for a broad range of patients and conditions.