Proven Accuracy that Clinicians Can Act On
In 1995, Nonin Medical revolutionized pulse oximetry by inventing the world's first finger pulse oximeter, the Onyx 9500. Today, Nonin's latest finger pulse oximeter for health care professionals, the Onyx® Vantage 9590, provides a fast, accurate, cost-effective solution for spot-checking oxygen saturation and pulse rate in pediatric to adult patients. Available in four colors – black, red, blue and purple.
- The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy and is tested for use on fingers, thumbs and toes.
- Proven Accuracy – Scientifically proven accuracy in the widest range of patients.
- Reliable Results – Accurate readings on challenging patients due to low perfusion and darker skin tones. Tested in motion.
- Versatile – Units work on pediatric to larger adult patients and can be used on fingers, thumbs or toes.
- Cost Efficient – 4-year warranty and up to 6,000 spot checks on two AAA batteries.
- Clinician-facing, easy-to-read, bright LED – SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
- Three-color pulse quality indicator LED – Green, yellow or red light provides a quick assessment of patient pulse quality.
- Accuracy in the widest range of patients and conditions – Only Nonin uses PureSAT® SpO2 technology – an intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accuracy in situations that are challenging due to dark skin tones, low perfusion and more.
- One product for pediatric to adult patients – Automatically adjusts to each patient from pediatric to adult quickly and accurately and accommodates fingers, thumbs and toes with digit thicknesses 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3" to 1.0").
- Proven durability – Onyx Vantage is tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops, is rugged enough to be used in the most demanding situations and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing.
- Automatic turn on and off – No on/off button! Just insert digit for fast and easy spot checks.
- The auto-on/off mechanism allows two AAA batteries to provide up to 6,000 spot checks before being replaced!
- Portable – Take the Onyx Vantage anywhere — it is lightweight and weighs less than two ounces.
- Available in four colors – Black, Red, Blue and Purple.
- Complete with lanyard, instructions on CD and two AAA batteries.
- Optional carrying case and retractable lanyard available.
PLEASE NOTE: The world's first fingertip pulse oximeter, the Nonin Onyx® Model 9500 is no longer available and has been replaced by the new Nonin Onyx Vantage Model 9590. Please contact your Nonin Customer Service representative for questions.