The World's First Wireless Finger Pulse Oximeter
As the world's first wireless finger pulse oximeter, the Onyx II Model 9560 with Bluetooth® wireless technology allows clinicians to remotely monitor the blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rates of patients with chronic diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) or Asthma. Wireless oximetry gives patients a new level of freedom and control as they go about their daily lives. The Onyx II 9560 is commonly used in eHealth applications around the world.
Microsoft® HealthVault® CertifiedThe Onyx II is certified to Microsoft HealthVault, a free online platform that communicates and receives data from the Onyx II 9560 for personal health management purposes.
- Continua CertifiedThe Onyx II is certified compliant to the Continua™ Version One Design Guidelines. An Onyx II Model 9560 development kit is available from Nonin OEM Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bluetooth 2.0 TechnologyCreated with Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology, the Onyx II 9560 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. Extremely versatile, it easily connects to communication devices (cell phones, PDAs, PCs, etc.). The Onyx II, Model 9560 is designed to meet the requirements of the emerging open standards such as the Bluetooth Health Device Profile (HDP), IEEE11073 and Continua.
- Store & Forward MemoryEnsures ultimate versatility by allowing patients to take readings outside of the home and transmit the time-stamped data once they return. The Onyx II, Model 9560's memory storage provides up to a minimum of 20 single point measurements.
- AccuracyOnly wireless finger pulse oximeter with the accuracy and claim for monitoring paitents with COPD. While many SpO2 devices claim "FDA Approval", few can make claims as a true clinical device.
- SmartPoint™ TechnologySmartPoint Technology eliminates the guesswork of determining which oximetry values to use for analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient's SpO2 and pulse rate. The Onyx II, Model 9560 sends the SmartPoint spot-check data within 30 seconds from turn-on.
- Extended RangeThe Onyx II, Model 9560 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Rugged DurabilityUnmatched durability for the home care environment.
- Power Saver™Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the Onyx II, Model 9560 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit. This unique feature allows for approximately 600 spot checks on 2 AAA batteries.