Accuracy and Connectivity Paired with Superior Performance for Challenging Patient Conditions
Making the right decision for patients with respiratory conditions such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is often dependent on getting an accurate oxygen saturation (SpO2) reading. The NoninConnect™ Model 3230 finger pulse oximeter can enable clinicians to remotely (up to 32ft) view their patient's SpO2 in real-time. Patients can save and send their SpO2 history via an Apple® device which can aid in proactively identifying issues for early intervention and avoiding re-hospitalization.
The Nonin Advantage
- Enables clinicians to remotely (up to 32ft) view their patients' SpO2 in real-time
- Enables patients and clinicians to save their SpO2 history (via email) using a compatible Apple smart phone or tablet
- NoninConnect app allows patients to share spot check readings with Apple's health app
- Can aid in proactively identifying issues for early intervention and avoiding rehospitalization
- Provides simplified pairing for vital information exchange over a secure wireless connection
- Provides SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to poor perfusion and dark to light skin tones
- Long battery life - up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- NoninConnect protects against dropping and water spills and allows for thousands of uses
- 2-year warranty
- RoHS compliant and environmentally friendly with no lead or hazardous materials
Download the Free App
Download the NoninConnect app free from the Apple iTunes Store (here) to track and save SpO2 readings via email.
NoninConnect 3230 Compatibility
- Apple devices compatible with NoninConnect: iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3 and newer, all iPad Air and iPad Minis, iPod Touch 5th edition and newer. Compatible with iOS 8.1 and newer.
- NoninConnect is not compatible with Windows or Android devices or Apple iPad 2 devices that use Bluetooth Classic